Please remember that VulnHub is a free community resource so we are unable to check the machines that are provided to us. Before you download, please read our FAQs sections dealing with the dangers of running unknown VMs and our suggestions for “protecting yourself and your network. If you understand the risks, please download!
HOLY SCHNIKES! Tommy Boy needs your help!
The Callahan Auto company has finally entered the world of modern technology and stood up a Web server for their customers to use for ordering brake pads.
Unfortunately, the site just went down and the only person with admin credentials is Tom Callahan Sr. - who just passed away! And to make matters worse, the only other guy with knowledge of the server just quit!
You'll need to help Tom Jr., Richard and Michelle get the Web page restored again. Otherwise Callahan Auto will most certainly go out of business :-(
The primary objective is to restore a backup copy of the homepage to Callahan Auto's server. However, to consider the box fully pwned, you'll need to collect 5 flags strewn about the system, and use the data inside them to unlock one final message.
- Size: 1.3GB
- Hypervisor: Created with VMWare Fusion 8.1.1.
- Difficulty: ?
Special thanks to
- Rand0mbytez for testing about 10 versions of this frickin' thing to get the bugs worked out.
- RobertWinkel for additional detailed testing and suggestions for tweaking the VM for a better overall experience.
Back to the Top
- Filename: TommyBoy1dot0.ova
- File size: 1.4 GB
- MD5: E7CBE794995EA7C0344A354F339495D1
- SHA1: E26272DB76CA014BA8FD523D8AFC06E2C18F847C
Back to the Top
- Format: Virtual Machine (Virtualbox - OVA)
- Operating System: Linux
- DHCP service: Enabled
- IP address: Automatically assign