Please remember that VulnHub is a free community resource so we are unable to check the machines that are provided to us. Before you download, please read our FAQs sections dealing with the dangers of running unknown VMs and our suggestions for “protecting yourself and your network. If you understand the risks, please download!
Name: LazySysAdmin 1.0
Author: Togie Mcdogie
Difficulty: Beginner - Intermediate
Boot2root created out of frustration from failing my first OSCP exam attempt.
> Teaching newcomers the basics of Linux enumeration
> Myself, I suck with Linux and wanted to learn more about each service whilst creating a playground for others to learn
Special thanks to @RobertWinkel @dooktwit for hosting LazySysAdmin at Sectalks Brisbane BNE0x18
LazySysadmin - The story of a lonely and lazy sysadmin who cries himself to sleep
- Vnware Workstation player
Host only networking
- Enumeration is key
- Try Harder
- Look in front of you
- Tweet @togiemcdogie if you need more hints
- What could you of done to speed up the enumeration process?
- Are there any obvious things that you missed, which you shouldnt of missed?
- Did you learn anything interesting?
- What have you added to your enumeration process to prevent you from wasting time?
- Name: Lazysysadmin.zip
- Size: 501925265 bytes (478 MB)
- SHA256: DBAC88A2E76FD5A6693A2890030DD3BE0DC2C09F30B43A79BE8AB7A23B708EF5
Back to the Top
- Filename: Lazysysadmin.zip
- File size: 479 MB
- MD5: 96FADD9A1B81594A07898937BC708DC8
- SHA1: 033449E6B3A2ED9BCDD4D1A6102E348E524CA227
Back to the Top
- Format: Virtual Machine (VMware)
- Operating System: Linux
- DHCP service: Enabled
- IP address: Automatically assign