Damn Vulnerable Linux (DVL): 1.1 (Blackhat Edition)
Please remember that VulnHub is a free community resource so we are unable to check the machines that are provided to us. Before you download, please read our FAQs sections dealing with the dangers of running unknown VMs and our suggestions for “protecting yourself and your network. If you understand the risks, please download!
DVL 1.1 (Black Hat Edition):
The following important files have been added (minor tool additions not listed):
- Metsploit 3.0 Framework. The Metasploit Framework is a development platform for creating security tools and exploits. The framework is used by network security professionals to perform penetration tests, system administrators to verify patch installations, product vendors to perform regression testing, and security researchers world-wide. The framework is written in the Ruby. programming language and includes components written in C and assembler.
- Web Exploitation Package 02. Includes 4 real life web targets.
- Crackme Package 01. Includes 61 Linux crackmes for reverse code engineering challenges.
- Debug Contest Package Windows. Includes 11 compiled Windows targets for analysis challenges.
- Binary Exploitation Package 01. Includes 24 compiled targets for binary exploitation.
- Binary Exploitation Package 02. Includes 40 compiled targets by Gera for binary exploitation.
- Binary Exploitation Package 03. Includes 6 compiled targets by Juliano for binary exploitation.
- Binary Exploitation Package 04. Includes 5 compiled targets by IITAC for binary exploitation.
- Pre-Configured vulnerable PHP.ini.
- Adapted .bashrc for HLA Assembly Language integration.
- All collectable sources code examples for HLA Assembly Language programming.
- Wine for Windows target analysis.
- xcalc calculator.
- VIM (VI Improved).
- A comprehensive collection of core utils.
- Outguess Steganography.
- Steghide Steganography.
- Scite Editor for many languages including Assembly.
**Note: Unable to get this to start!**
Back to the Top
- Filename: DVL_Blackhat_1_1.iso
- File size: 191 MB
- MD5: 5391A17ED9EE9A7AA4766AB0F62DD3DF
- SHA1: 2A99B3A80B1093900568C7E845F2B40A981134AE
Back to the Top
- Format: Disk Image (.ISO)
- Operating System: Linux
- DHCP service: Disabled
- IP address: 0.0.0.0